cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What does Status "OK" mean in CCNA certificate tracking ?

10 Replies 10

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

have you taken this exam recently - it will be update soon once all verification done, ACTIVE.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I am talking about Certificate & plagues section, after where you click on "Claim initial Kit".  On Cert Status tab it shows ACTIVE.

post complete screenshot

Status OK means it might have ordered and delivered.

On the bottom it give you other information (Ordered , Processed, Completed ?)

BB

here is the screenshot . PS. I haven't received ithere is the screenshot . PS. I haven't received it

that means the proces is done. you may have that plaque ordered physical or PDF. check depends on the option.

BB

okay so it means it has been ordered, and i should receive the physical copy soon.

yes depends on location take time to delivery.

Most case if you are not fancy., then i download PDF and print it.

as long as people can verify with your cisco ID you certs are valid that is important.

BB

Hello,

• Candidates are entitled to one initial physical kit at no charge. Certification kits are NOT sent out for re-certifications.
  • If you ordered physical copy....The standard for kit processing and delivery is 8-12 weeks.
  • PDFs are provided at no charge and are available for download on the “Cert Status & Download PDF” tab

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

hi

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

• Candidates are entitled to one initial physical kit at no charge. Certification kits are NOT sent out for re-certifications.
  • If you ordered physical copy....The standard for kit processing and delivery is 8-12 weeks.
  • PDFs are provided at no charge and are available for download on the “Cert Status & Download PDF” tab

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card