Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have a problem with encription.I work with SAS Systems and a my customer have to trasfer data through the VPN network.I noted from VPN client the files with length record over 27K the application don't go on.With file with length record und...

cgarofalo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded a PIX 515 from 5.1(4) to 6.0(1) and now I am seeing some strange syslog messages at the rate of about 200/hour. The message is as follows:%PIX-3-106011: Deny inbound (No xlate) tcp src outside:216.52.4.52 (Unresolved) /80 dst outside:X.X.X...

ontrack by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using the PreShun ACL option on my sensors...seems to work great and was an awesome addition to the use to the functionality of these devices. However, I'm encountering one small issue. It may be just the manner in which I'm using this feature ...

Does anyone know if CSPM is capable of pushing updated signature files to the IDS sensors (either the 42xx appliance or IDSM)? In the usual release notes, CSPM has to be updated to recognize the new signatures and then the signature file has to be in...

andersok by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Cisco IDS Active Update Bulletin #7 issue 2 discusses VLAN decoding of the 802.1q format. The Sensor strips the VLAN header and passes the IP packet through the normal packet-processing channel allowing. Does this ability exist for GRE tunnels?I a...

jsdowd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors