Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,This is more a request for information than a problem.I manage some firewalls but until now I am unable to generate any reports for the customer and it's becoming more and more frequent that they want to know what sites did this or that IP address...

pjhenriqs by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried configuring ciscoworks login to be associated with the TACACS server. However now it?s not authenticating my login and just login in to the fallback mode. And it takes ages to brows from one menu to the other as it?s trying to authenticate th...

Aloh -We have to move CSA MC on a server and need to use that server for another purpose. We backup the database, and when we move the server, will keep the same hostname. Is there anything else to be aware of when doing this move?Mahalos!Ben

brobinson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I am allowing user to ping my a host . what I did on my PIX are as followaccess-list inbound_filter permit icmp any anyaccess-group inbound_filter in interface outsidebut it doesnot work .. what did I miss?RegardsWinanjaya

winanjaya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mu customer is claiming that access codes generated by BBSM administrator are visible on the administrator screen, so the administrator could access the internet, do something illegal on behalf of the user. My customer would like access codes to be g...

msartorel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Q: I have a dmvpn to a spoke connected via dsl. presently I have route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 via pppoe (dslam) This allows me to find the home end of the tunnel and bring the tunnel up. How do I tell the spoke router to route all traffic via the tunnel? I ...

rbuckshaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I would like to know what is requirement of configuring transform-set?while creating isakmp policy we had already defined confidentiality, integrity and authetication then we also define in crypto maps.thanking you,prashanth.