Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What to pursue if not CCNP SPCOR

Hi All,
Need a small help here.
My customer currently doesn`t use Cisco Service Provider products much in its architecture.
Hence, I was preparing for SPCOR exam earlier but then stopped after looking their existing and new service provider architecture.
Hence, I started pursuing with courses being taught at Orhan Ergun website for Service Provider Networks Fundamental course, Segment Routing and CCIE SP for advanced learning but not to pursue SPCOR certification in regard to it.
So, I came up with an idea to preapre for the below exams as they might require less effort:
500-210 SP Optical tech Field Engineer exam.
500-230 Cisco Service Provider Routing Field Engineer exam.
500-240 Cisco Mobile Backhaul exam.

Can someone guide me on how to get learning materials for it and whitepapers or whatever will be good to hit a high score.
Responses are much appreciated.
Thanks.

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Unlike other tracks, some of them you can simulate/Emulate Labs to understand how these work.

some of them below you need more of hands on, and only you can gain theory :

500-230 Cisco Service Provider Routing Field Engineer exam.

Optical and Mobile backhaul you get theory and some video around, check top vendors like INE / CBT / Udemy / Pluralsight, they have some.

i would focus more of learning rather top marks.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello @balaji.bandi ,

Thanks for responding on my concern.

Sorry I didn`t understand this part from you "i would focus more of learning rather top marks." 

The concern here is I did proceed with SPCOR learning but then figure out that our customer doesn`t use much of the Cisco SP products at least in the earlier architecture yes but not anymore.

It could be anything related to their interest not judging them here  

But yeah I do Google search everyday on all it`s concerned topics to cover every nitty gritty detail.

Thanks again for taking sometime in responding.

Much Appreciated.

Sorry I didn`t understand this part from you "i would focus more of learning rather top marks."   - i made this "whatever will be good to hit a high score."

Some of the stuff as i mentioned widely open to publc, some stuff below you need get some books or resource to understand.

sure we go with studies based on the real world usefull for us to help business at the same we learn to improve our skills.

BB

true and definitely agree.

good to know that helps you.

BB