Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Access Point Flex Connect Re Registration issue

Yousef Askool
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team .

I have deployed a wireless setup using Flex-Connect feature for remote branches over our vpn tunnels , it's working fine, howver am facing one issues which is related to Access point getting un registered. when the tunnel goes down and comes up or get restarted the AP will un register from the Wireless Controller. After shuting them down and restarting they register again.

Is there something I am missing with the configuration or something else ?

Thanks

Yousef Askool .

4 Replies 4

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What equipment and code are you running?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Dwyane Everts
Level 1
Level 1

Yousef and Scott,

I have this issue as well, does anyone have an idea what could be causing it?  I first saw the issue on my new WLC7510s running 7.0 code.  I upgraded to 7.3.101 and it's still happening.  I starting researching the heartbeat timers and other discovery mechanisms, but I'm not convinced changing these will help.

I don't think that would help either... When you upgraded, did you upgrade the FUS image too?  What AP's do you have and is the mobility going down or the AP's just re-regestering to the 7510?

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Check why vpn tunnel going down.

once vpn tunnel goes down, have seen vpn tunnel doesn't re-establish until there is activity initiated from one particular direction Ex: ping.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card