Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Strange question but do the Cisco omnidirectional external antenna come in different colors? I don't think they do.If not, could I paint it (non lead based paint)? It's a question that's been asked by our building contractor/architect.

Hi all I´m a bit newbie on cisco wireless world and I would like some assistance on that if possible I´m using a Cisco Wireless Lan Controller SM-SRE-700-K9 nd I had installed for 2x 25 units license pack on this, what gives me 50 APs capacity.Strang...

Hi All,There is one centralised controller that exist at the head quarters and the access points are distributed between two locations. The remote site needs to get guest wireless access through the controller. All services reside at the main site ho...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking aat desgning a Guest Wireless Network using Dual Anchor and Dual Foreign (Internal) WLC's for Redundancy.For scalability I want to assign a single Guest SSID to multiple vlan interfaces on the Guest Controller using Interface Groups a...

We have Three AP541N-K9 APs and all of them have the 'Set Bonjour Status' set to Enabled.We cannot use Bounjour Services to Locate Printers from Macs and we cannot connect to our AirPrint Enabled Printers. In a remote part of the Builting with not mu...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I hope you guys could help me to answer that one....I've 2x 5508 running 7.4 with the 50AP base licenses installed on each WLC.If I setup HA AP SSO on this two WLCs is it possible to rehost the 50 licenses from the standby controller so I've 100 l...

h.theisen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My Wireless network consists of 8 WLC and 2 Cisco ACS 1113 with 4.2. I need to implement certificate authentication for Cisco Wireless Phone SSID. I tried PEAP along with certificate generated by Microsoft Cert Server, but the issue is the client ...

Hi,We have cisco 5508 office extend in dmz running code 7.3.112. 1132 AP seems to register and authenticate fine but OEAP 600 series dont seem to authenticate. they seem to join the controller and download the SSID but just wont authenticate ? not ev...

The conduit between the core cabinet and access wire centre was accidentally damaged and no F/O cables can be pulled through for connection. I now need to setup bridging between two Air-AP1262N-E-K9 wireless devices. As I do not know the technology a...

Hello All,Im totally new in Wireless environmentI have 2 questions regarding Cisco Aironet APs:1- We want to purchase Cisco APs for connecting our LAN Computers locally in our company,   so I have already orderded Cisco Aironet AP 2600 Series.   But ...

What would make some of our APs register with the anchor controller rather than the primary? All APs are getting DHCP information pointing them to the primary controller, they are all in the same VLAN, etc but for whatever reason some register with t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: