Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

UCCX 8 license expiration?

kking2008
Level 1
Level 1

I just rebooted my single ccx 8.01 Premium server because the repository was unavailable and unable to start. It rebooted and now the repository is available.  However, now everytime I login I get a message that my license grace period of 30 days is expiring.  This server was upgraded to v8 last april/may, so I am far beyond a temp license.  I don't understand why it wants to expire now, no license mac channges that I know of, only the reboot is suspect.

If you go to the System-Licensing-Display License page, it displays nothing about my license being a temp or ready to expire.  And the CLI show uccx license looks normal too.  Wouldn't this tell me if I was expiring due to the License Mac change?

admin:show uccx license
Configured Licenses:

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium
IVR Port(s): 80
Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat(s): 40
High Availability : Enabled
Cisco Unified CCX Preview Outbound Dialer: Enabled
Cisco Unified CCX Maximum Agents: 300

Command successful.

Anyone know if this is a cosmetic bug?  Considering upgrading to 8.02 or 8.5 to try and shake it.

Anyone know how to find the applied .lic files on a Appliance based UCCX?  In CUCM its "file list license *".  No files shown when I try that on UCCX.

All components are in service and everything is working.  Just a dramatic pop up that tells me I am expiring when I shouldn't be.

Who Me Too'd this topic