Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

UCS C210 Firmware

lepITSupport
Level 1
Level 1

When I attempt to upgrade the firmware via TFTP I get an Image_CRC_Failure error message on both the web and CLI.  I have tried re-downloading the image and I have tried multiple image versions.  I have also tried upgrading via the web and I get to 5% and the system hangs.  When I try to log back in I get this error message:  "This browser already has an existing CIMC session. Only one session is allowed per browser. You must log out of the other session to log in with a new session."  I click on the "Log Out other session" link but I still cannot log back in.  I have to completely shut down the server in order for the web interface to become available.  When I say "shut down" I mean I have to physically pull the cable out of the back and wait 10 seconds.

Could someone please point me in the correct direction with these 2 issues?  This is the first time I have had the chance to work with the UCS C210 and I am on the verge of saying that I am not impressed because this is not the first issue I have come across.  I like Cisco and I don't want to get that far just yet.

Any help is appreciated,

Terry

Who Me Too'd this topic