Unified Computing System (UCS)

UCS discussions, knowledge articles and more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Unified Computing System (UCS)

Resolved! Hyperflex and VMWare SCAv2 support

Does anyone know what Cisco's stance is with utilising VMWare SCAv2 on UCS HyperFlex?VMWare's HTAwareMitigation analysis tool throws warnings for the HyperFlex Storage controller VM's as they have "affinity to the physical processors" and tied to a h...

rjohnson5 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the UCSCMRAID12G Support SATA HDD?

I'm having an odd issue with a server (standalone C240 M4L) where the SAS SSD's are working fine, but using SATA HDD's causes TERRIBLE performance, and getting a bunch of "Unexpected sense" errors in the storage log, before it marks the SATA HDD driv...

SBS219 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCS Lan Cloud

Hello Folks, I met a strange setup for a LAN Cloud in UCS Manager (3.2.3k) There is a production VLAN with the same name and the same ID, which has been definied both in "Dual Mode", and also in "Fabric A" in the LAN Cloud (don't ask why ) - What wi...

ZoltanUCS by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VNIC in INIT state

Hi,VIC 1455 installed on C480 M5 UCSM managed and running RHELAll of a sudden, one of the host eth interfaces ( trunk VNIC ) gave up .. i.e. stopped responding and "enic" drive tried to reset it as it considered it as "hang" as well. Rebooted the hos...

SamCU by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCS C220 Firmware Upgrade

Dear All,After upgrading UCS C220M3 firmware from 2.x to Version: 3.0(4s), i am facing wierd issue. When i try to open the CIMC IP address, the page is getting opened, but not able to find the username and password field to enter.Moreover in the brow...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: