UCS discussions, knowledge articles and more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Browse the Community

Activity in Unified Computing System (UCS)

UCSM GUI issue

Hello,I have setup running with 4.2(1n) with 2 * 6454 FI's and I am getting the frequent issue with UCSM GUI inaccessibility and restarting the pmon services to get the GUI back up online. Is there any permanent fix for this?This issue was there is a...

Cisco UCS C220 M4 dead after FW upgrade?

Hi All,   Yesterday i upgraded the firmware of my C220 M4 server. I mounted the ucs-c220m4-huu-3.0.3f.iso from the KVM console and it updates everything resulting in a PASS. After the updating was finished i rebooted the server and that was when the ...

LCP_BO by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Vmware custom ISO post broadcom

I was digging through the Broadcom support to see if I could find the latest custom ESXi iso and it seems like several vendors showed up but Cisco did not...  Any reason for this that anyone knows? And does anyone happen to have the latest ESXi custo...

MikeErnst by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! Is UCSB-5108DC2UPG-RF eol

Currently we are using the UCSB-5108DC2UPG-RF chassis. In the EOS/EOL announcement EOL15461 the UCSB-5108-DC2-UPG chassis is listed for EOS/EOL. So I think, this could also apply to the refurbished one we are using? However, I cannot find any informa...

Data center design

Just received our new hardware to replace almost everything in our data center. 4 new ESXi hosts and 2 N9K-C93180YC-FX3 switches.I’m new to the 9k series. In our old setup we had 2 nexus 3k (L2 functionality only) redundant links to each ESXi host an...

Pagination for Cisco UCS API

Hi folks,I am trying to get the inventory details containing rack and blade servers information from Cisco UCS using the REST API endpoint /nuova. For getting the blade servers, I can use classId=computeBlade and for rack servers, I can use classId=c...

UCS M7 and VMware vSAN

All, We have deployed many VMware vSphere / vSAN clusters over the years on UCS M5 and M6 hardware.  In those cases, the Cisco HBAs were always on the VMware vSAN HCL.  In the case of the UCS M7 series, the only HBA available is the UCSC-SAS-T-D, and...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.