Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Problems integrating VCS and Lync via B2BUA

megafonmsk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

Could you please help me with correct B2BUA settings?

Now I am trying to migrate from direct SIP trunk to Lync in VCS X6.1 to B2BUA application on VCS 7.3 fully following "Cisco_VCS_Microsoft_Lync_2010_Deployment_Guide_X7-2" and ran into some problems.

My configuration:

• Video network being controlled by the same Cisco VCS that is the interface to Lync server
  • Cisco VCS is a cluster with 2 peers
  • No transforms being applied before search rules
  • Search rule to B2BUA zone is right behind "LocalZoneMath" rule with alias pattern match ".+@mydomain\.com.*"
  • Integration to Lync server based on TCP(not TLS).
  • Lync server has a trusted application with 2 application hosts (2 peers of VCS-C cluster) on port 65072.
  • Lync server has a static route to shared SIP domain to one of peers of VCS-C cluster on port 65072.
  • FindMe aliases is to be registered on Lync.
  • We use AMGW to convert H.264 - Microsoft RTV. AMGW is in the same VLAN with VCS-C cluster.

Presence of FindMe aliases works fully correct - Lync immediately changes presence status based on activity of FindMe devices.

When I am calling from Lync to FindMe alias, call works correct, signalling and media(across AMGW) to any FindMe device establishes without any problems.

When calling in the opposite direction (from VCS devices to Lync associated FindMe alias), I experience the following problem:

Lync client correctly changes presence status of caller's alias, I respond to the call in Lync, see the remote video, but i cannot start my video, and the call breaks after 30 seconds.Seems this is a problem with media negotiation...

I will be grateful for any advice or suggestion.

Who Me Too'd this topic