Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

jabber for windows 9.2.6 client

rogierboeken
Level 1
Level 1

hi

i have just upgraded some of my cisco jabber for windows clients to the latest release 9.2.6 (upgraded from 9.2.3)

i noticed that the first time the client startsup i get certificate warnings for our CUCM-PUB, SUB, CUC device and CUPS server. (all version 8.6)

all use the standard cisco SSL certificate (have not deployed 3rd party SSL certificates)

is there a way to get all these certificates trusted by the client machines, it has never prompted me before and works fine with 9.2.3

on the mac clients i have added them to the keychain when i first deployed the clients (manual job) but i like to see if i can automate this for my 30 windows clients (the users will not click on this themselves and will use it as an excuse not to load jabber (they don't like the call window pop ups but that is something for jabber 9.6 client

any idea how to get these certificates trusted by the windows computers (we have an 2008 r2 active directory so could do something with an group policy and or use our own internal windows certificate authority)

many thankss

Who Me Too'd this topic