Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

UCCX 8.5.1 Basic Scripting Assistance - Set Priority

907ct043.
Level 1
Level 1

One of my "also supported products" is UCCX. I hope someone can help me out. We don't have any bells and whistles, just a fairly minimal configuration. Now I need to configure a priority queue for our K-12 school cafeteria POS equipment.  I am sure the answer is simple.  I have looked at lots of online docs but need a sample script to look at or some basic directions.  We have one main support number and callers can select one of four options to route to specific support queues.  Some agents support all four queues, one of which will be the priority POS queue. I need calls that route from the priority queue to be handled before calls from the other queues.  I know I need to insert a "Set Priority" with a setting of 10 to make it the highest priority, but I am not sure which queue to put it in or where in the script to insert it.  I have tried various scenarios, but my testing has not been successful.

The main script and the POS script screen shots are shown below.  Thank you for any direction you might give me.Service Desk Script2.jpg

Fifth Service Desk.jpg

Who Me Too'd this topic