Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Questions Getting Started With Small Business Service Contracts

mallardnathan
Level 1
Level 1

I recently purchased Small Business Service Contracts for my Cisco Small Business networking products. I know that I'm entitled to 24x7 support, plus the ability to open support cases (I've recently tried it and it works great).

I also know I'm entitled to next day hardware replacement, as well as firmware upgrades to my networking products.

Here's my few "Getting Started" questions:

1. In the event I need to perform a next day hardware replacement, how do I go about doing it? Do I open a support case? I saw under support cases there's an option for hardware replacement.

2. Will I automatically be notified of firmware upgrades for my networking products, or will I have to look them up on the Support Center? I do know how to upgrade the firmware of all of my networking products. Is there any way to subscribe to an email list or RSS feed notifying me of firmware upgrades to my networking products?

3. Will I be notified when my service contracts are about to expire so I can renew them, or is it my responsibility to remember to renew them? Do I need to manually put them on my calendar?

Thanks!

Who Me Too'd this topic