cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Extension Mobility and Cisco Jabber CSF profile for UCCX Agents

Dear All

We have our existing agents login to the Cisco 7965 IP phones using extension mobility. There device profile is mapped under RMCM user in CUCM.  We also have IM & Presence server and i have configured Cisco Jabber profile for the Agents and have associated their extension in the Jabber profile. This CSF profile is also added under the RMCM user

However, when the agents try to login on the finesse browser, we get the error message that the device is not associated with the profile. Hence, i have to remove either one of the profiles from under the RMCM user ( EM device profile or Cisco Jabber CSF profile)

As i understand from the documentation, that this is a unsupported configuration as multiple devices are not supported for CCX deployments.

However, we need also the Cisco jabber profile for the agents to work in case when our main site is down and the Cisco 7965 phones are not accessible and the agents can login remotely via internet.

Can somebody please guide if there is a workaround for this scenario or how this could be achieved.  Below are the system information 

UCCX Version - 10.5.1.11001-49

CUCM Version - 9.1.2.10000-28

Cisco Jabber Client - 10.5.0

Who Me Too'd this topic