cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

How to add Interface Utilization line graphs to Prime 3.0 dashboards?

tsaven_nava
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running Prime 3.0, and I'm trying to set up some good dashboards to monitor specific interfaces on our network.  But I'm having problems finding the appropriate dashlets to show the information I need.

This is the graph that I want to be able to display on our dashboard:

I want to be able to display it on my dashboard alongside all of the other dashlets, but I can't figure out how to accomplish this.  It seems like I can only display various pre-made dashlets on the main dashboard, none of which display the information I need to see.

Details: I have a small number of ports that I need to be able to continuously monitor the utilization on, in the form of historical line graphs displaying the last couple hours of both TX and RX, polled at one minute intervals.  I have already created the port group and set up interface monitoring, which has given me this lovely graph that is exactly what I need.  The problem is that I have to dig into the Interface Performance link for each interface to see each graph, rather than being able to display them all simultaneously on the same dashboard.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction for this!

Thank you!

Who Me Too'd this topic