Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

CUBE dial-peer busyout warning

CUCM55120
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have two CUBEs that are at separate sites but linked on our WAN and are providing SIP-PSTN access for our single CUCM cluster. From what I can tell the CUBEs are basically mirrored config of each other aside from IP addressing and dial peer preferences so they are set to prefer routing calls to the CM nodes that are on the same site/building as that particular CUBE first with the nodes at other sites as back up.

On Solarwinds one of the dial peers on one of the CUBEs is constantly reporting as being in a warning state. When looking at the dial peer summary on the CUBEs two of the CUCM node dial peers are in busyout state (one of them being the one causing the warning on Solarwinds). When looking at the stats for these dial peers they have never routed any calls. The CUCM nodes these dial peers are pointing to are up and CM is enabled on them. On the other CUBE the dial peer summary reports the same CM nodes as active so not sure why it is like this on one CUBE only? I didn't really have much involvement when our SIP provider set up the CUBEs so trying to understand the reason these are like this and how I can get to the bottom of it?

Thanks.

Who Me Too'd this topic