cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Refresh video low on HDX 7000 to CMS

ChristopheM
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon everyone,

I encounter a problem with my customer.

He've got some Polycom HDX7000 on premise, and CMS (cluster), CUCM (PUB/SUB) too.

SIP is used for registering and communications.

When a videoconference is hosted in CMS, my mookup endpoint Cisco (Roomkit) dial to CMS with URI+PIN, and it works.

However, with all Polycom HDX 7000 endpoints, users doesn't see welcome all page CMS (mountains) and remote sites, whereas they could hear audio CMS and remote sites well. Instead of seeing remote sites, users see big pixels, and there is a log time refresh to the screens.

At the beginning of the communication they see the top of CMS (blue sky and cloud), but not the bottom of the screen is all green, (no mountains).

In CMS administration, I constat that my mookup Roomkit negociate H264 Codec in video and the Polycom HDX negociate H264HP.

The issue is the same when a videoconference hosted 2 Polycom HDX together.

On the other hand in Point-to-point communication (Cisco to Polycom or Polycom to Cisco), there is no issue.

In the interoperability (Acano Knowledge), CMS has been tested with H264 and H264HP, and also some HDX 7000 Polycom (v 3.1.2 or higher).

For information, CMS runs in 2.3.2 version, and Polycom endpoint run in 3.1.10-51067.

Also, we've tried to bypass firewall and rules, therefore we use an unique subnet for all equipment (CMS, CUCM, endpoint). We've attempted to reduce bandwidth, but without effect too.

Thank you for reading my issue.

Christophe

Who Me Too'd this topic