Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

SSO for CUIC 11.6 Enablement

SEAN NILSEN
Level 4
Level 4

I am wondering what secret sauce anyone has for enabling SSO Users in CUIC 11.6.

I am doing a fresh install. SSO for Finesse is working 100% AOK; I can login with SSO Creds all day long.

My IDS (Co-resident CUIC, LD, IDS) also reports in Test that both Finesse and CUIC are "green checkmark" and is in Hybrid mode.

My problem at this point is that I am clearly missing a step somewhere that says: "This is how to let CUIC know that a User is SSO enabled" because I've tried CLI and a few other things to get an AD user to be able to sign-in but it just doesn't seem to want to go.

I have NOT set the AD Params in CUIC because I believe from the docs that I've read that this is unnecessary when using SSO.

Any suggestions?

===Edit 1===

To clarify the issue slightly, in the CUIC Users drawer, I can see that my Supervisor and Agent users appear there. 

The appropriate users have the SSO Enabled checkbox shown as checked (and greyed out).

When I attempt to login as these users, the username that successfully triggers an SSO login redirect in Finesse, does not produce the SSO login redirect in CUIC. 

Meaning that CUIC isn't popping the Auth correctly and continues to the "local" password prompt instead of heading off down the IdS/IdP path.

Who Me Too'd this topic