Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

IR809 - Upgrade

Niklas.D
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

So i am trying to upgrade a IR809 - firmware Version 15.7(3)M2 - and going to  ir800-universalk9-bundle.SPA.159-3.M1.bin

I get a timeout

bundle install flash:ir800-universalk9-bundle.SPA.159-3.M1.bin
Installing bundle image: /ir800-universalk9-bundle.SPA.159-3.M1.bin.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The semaphore timeout period has expired.

anyone seen this problem before? 

Who Me Too'd this topic