Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Webex SCIM API (identity.webex.com/identity/SCIM) invalid org ID

pescla
Spotlight
Spotlight

So i am trying to update the Phone Numbers of Webex Users via the SCIM API. Its working fine for my own org. All you have to do for a GET (to test if it works) is get the org ID from Control Hub -> Account, then call https://identity.webex.com/identity/scim/[ORGID]/v1/Users/ with your personal access token if you have admin privs in this org. In my own org it works.

But today i was in a meeting with the customer that needed this solution, and we tested it with his account on his org. He has admin privs. We used the exact same request i did, and just replaced the access token and the org ID from his control hub.

But now we got the error "Invalid or missing OrgId" - how is that possible, when its the same request, and we got the orgId in the same way? Are there any prior steps i need to take to somehow allow the SCIM API on a new org? I tested it with a new temporary test org and it did not work there either, but since it works on my own org there must be something related to the Organization itself that blocks it sometimes?

Who Me Too'd this topic