Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

DevNet Sandbox CML - can't add nodes ?

smstetson
Level 1
Level 1

Howdy folks!

Last year I used the DevNet Sandbox Content Modeling Labs to study for my CCNA.

I have been studying other vendors for a while, but am ready to start hitting my CCNP studies pretty hard. I ran through a module in a CCNP course and wanted to build a custom CML lab in the sandbox to lab the material. After a bit of toying with it, I shook off most of the cobwebs and remembered how to reserve a lab, connect with VPN and point my browser at the CML server.

The issue I am having is I seem unable to add any nodes. I recall in the past I was able to create a lab and add nodes (up to the node limit), connect them, configure them etc. I am able to import the labs I created for my CCNA studies which I saved to my laptop. But when I create a lab nowadays, I see nothing that would allow me to add a node. I RTFM'd a little and think I am looking for something called the 'add nodes drawer' which is supposed to be open by default when you have no nodes in a lab topology.

Did Cisco remove the ability to add your own topology in the devnet sandbox ? Did an update occur and it does not like my browser or something? Am I blind and just not seeing where I am supposed to go? I am including a screencap of what I am seeing on the nodes tab of the workbench.

Thanks for any help you are able to provide!

Who Me Too'd this topic