Views
Helpful
Replies

C1111-8p vs. C1111x-8p

Peyman Zadmehr
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi all

I have a question about differences between c1111-8p and c1111x-8p. I know there are differences in some physical aspects like SFP ports and wireless standards but I want to know is there any difference software wise? Are all of provided features on x model supported on the older one?

Specially the security features...

Thanks 

Peyman

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

The -X models all have 8GB memory and flash (increased from the stock 4GB). 8GB is required to run the SD-WAN Advanced Security (firewall, application visibility control, IPS, URL filtering and DNS monitoring) as part of Cisco DNA.

All other physical aspects of the router are the same as the non-X product.

cheers,

Seb.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

inderdeeps
Level 4
Level 4

@Peyman Zadmehr : Check the comparison below, Although feature wise may be little difference but no difference as using the same software kind.

https://productz.com/en/cisco-c1111-8p-vs-cisco-c1111x-8p/v/JZ495-eJXR3 

Regards
Inderdeep Singh
www.thenetworkdna.com ( Awarded by Cisco IT Blogs award 2020)

Hi

Thank you for the answer. I saw this page before. The point is this information reliable? Is there a cisco document covering this case?

Regards

Dear balaji.bandi

So only the port flavors are different. Right?

Thank you..

yes correct, but @Seb Rupik gave you more information ( due to notification not coming, we do not get reply information here)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

The -X models all have 8GB memory and flash (increased from the stock 4GB). 8GB is required to run the SD-WAN Advanced Security (firewall, application visibility control, IPS, URL filtering and DNS monitoring) as part of Cisco DNA.

All other physical aspects of the router are the same as the non-X product.

cheers,

Seb.

Dear Seb

Thank you for your help and support..I was looking for this...