cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you rollback firmware RV180

ryanmicona
Level 1
Level 1

I updated to the latest version. 1.0.3.10 and its missing functionality that I need back.

Version 1.0.0.30 was working fine for me prior to the update.

How do i roll back to the older firmware?

I tried just loading the firmware image for 10.0.0.30 into the firmware update on the interface. It seems to go through without a hitch.

Once it reboots, i check the dashboard and it still displays as 1.0.3.10 and Quickvpn accounts area is still missing.

2 Replies 2

lariasqu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ryan, thank you for using our forum, my name is Luis I am part of the Small business Support community. I apologize for your inconvenience, in this case I could advice you to perform a factory reset before upgrade your device, then upgrade your device and after that perform a factory reset again, also please download the firmware again also make sure you are using the correct file, here you can download it 1.0.0.30.

Now, here is the last release 1.0.3.10, I advise you to use this version, you could give a try.

I hope you find this answer useful

Greetings,

Luis Arias.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

It is updated sucessfully to 1.0.3.10. Problem is, this version does not support QuickVPN accounts.

I want to go back to 10.0.0.30 since this older firmware does support QuickVPN.

How do i downgrade back to the older firmware? I tried loading the older firmware file into the update tool on the remote login. Once it does its process, it still shows 10.0.3.10 and no quickvpn setup.