cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How To Direct A Specific External Static ISP IP To A Specific Internal Computer With A Private IP Address?

SlatorTurner46
Level 1
Level 1

How can I configure my RV220W router to direct a static IP address to a specific computer on the network.

Comcast Business with 5 static IPs.

NOTE:  I have confirmed the static IPs are available to the RV220W

Static IP #1 (70.xx.xxx.101) ---> Computer #1 (192.168.2.xxx)

Static IP #2 (70.xx.xxx.100) ---> Computer #2 (172.30.9.xxx)

Thanks,

Slator

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jordanburnett
Level 4
Level 4

What you would want to configure is a static NAT rule. 

It looks like you can configure one-to-one NAT on the RV220W. My guess is you can just add multiple one-to-one NATs and set the range to 1.  See the following link:

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/GetArticle.aspx?docid=8aebd4f4806e47c1bb32b833cdbf6b86_Configure_One_to_One_Network_Address_Translation__NAT__Rules.xml&pid=2&converted=0

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jordanburnett
Level 4
Level 4

What you would want to configure is a static NAT rule. 

It looks like you can configure one-to-one NAT on the RV220W. My guess is you can just add multiple one-to-one NATs and set the range to 1.  See the following link:

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/GetArticle.aspx?docid=8aebd4f4806e47c1bb32b833cdbf6b86_Configure_One_to_One_Network_Address_Translation__NAT__Rules.xml&pid=2&converted=0

Thanks Jordan - I will give it a try tomorrow/Saturday.

soloo2014
Level 1
Level 1

in IOS Routers the command is (not sure about RV220W):

ip nat inside source static <Global IP> <Local IP>

Example

ip nat inside source static 70.xx.xxx.101 192.168.2.xxx

don't forget to apply nat to the interfaces

Thanks for the response but, I am working via the GUI and, given my RV220W experience, I think it best if I continue with the GUI.

That's the easiest way. I had it working with the range, but can't seem to get that working for some reason..