cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISA550 & SSL Certificate problems

rodman.frowert
Level 1
Level 1

Having a bit of trouble getting my ISA to use my CA signed certificate.  Here is what I have done:

1. Under Device Management --> Certificate Management I created a .csr.

2. I then uploaded that .csr to my CA (Godaddy).

3. Godaddy then approved it and created two .crt certificates.  One called gd_bundle.crt and the other called the (FQDN).crt

4.  I then go back to Certificate Management and upload both .crt files to the ISA550.  It shows them both listed as CA certificates.  My orignal .csr is still listed as is the default local certificate.

This is as far as I get.  When I go to VPN --> SSL VPN Configuration, the dropdown box for Certificate File will not allow me to choose either of my two certificates I just uploaded.  All that is in the box is "default".

What am I doing wrong?

2 Replies 2

rodman.frowert
Level 1
Level 1

Ok, I figured it out.  And since I know someone will run into this problem again, here is the answer:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/small_business_security/isa500/technical_reference/certificates/isa500_installing_certs_appnote.pdf

Hi Rodman, thank you for using our forum, my name is Johnnatan I am part of the Small business Support community. I just want to say you thank you for your contribution to this forum, that will be really helpful

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it”

Greetings, 
Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.
Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.