cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV 120W:How to block device from connected to interner through device name?

aaronfoxconn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

i am using the router,rv 120w

can i block device from connected to internet through device name?

for example,the Android Phone wil always has "android" in their device name.How can i block the device which has "android" in their device name from link to internet?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Good morning

Thanks for using our forum

Hi Louis, my name is Johnnatan and I am part of the Small business Support community. You can´t block any device by the name, however you can block devices using it mac-address. Go Firewall> Access Control>Mac Filtering in this section you can specify the mac address of  the devices and block them.

I hope you find this answer useful,

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it"

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Good morning

Thanks for using our forum

Hi Louis, my name is Johnnatan and I am part of the Small business Support community. You can´t block any device by the name, however you can block devices using it mac-address. Go Firewall> Access Control>Mac Filtering in this section you can specify the mac address of  the devices and block them.

I hope you find this answer useful,

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it"

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.