Views
Helpful
Replies

RV 345 Saving configuration

kyunghan.kim
Level 1
Level 1

Hello professional,

I bought a RV 345 last month and configured for connecting internet. Last thanksgiving week, our building had outage issue. Electricity supplies were back to normal in an hour, and the router was not back to normal. Every configuration I set was deleted. I would like to have the way to save configuration even after power cuts. Please give any idea.

Thanks!!  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Make sure the configuration is saved at all times, and or in particular when changes are made, in order to be safe before an outage occurs , from GUI : Administration -> Config Management -> Copy / Apply Configuration. Source File Name : Running Configuration , and Destination File Name : Startup Configuration. The press Apply.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Make sure the configuration is saved at all times, and or in particular when changes are made, in order to be safe before an outage occurs , from GUI : Administration -> Config Management -> Copy / Apply Configuration. Source File Name : Running Configuration , and Destination File Name : Startup Configuration. The press Apply.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank you so much!!