cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV042 It have error ?

Popsupakubg
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Staff or anybody who can help me.

I have problem with my rv042.

When i enter router in page dhcp_setup.htm router it show like this

Screen Shot 2555-07-18 at 3.12.36 PM.png

I try to refresh page or restart page but still show like this.

Please Help me !!

3 Replies 3

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Supachok,

Try to use a different internet browser.

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/

henryborja
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Supachok,

I think I'm having the same issue, this it happened after your update to the 4.2.1.02?  I did a bit of poking around debuging the page.  The problem is that one of the device names in the static IP list has a ', the page is not properly handling this scenario anymore and it curropting the entire page which is why its not rendering (atleast in my case).  I imagined you tried other browsers and you receive the same problem.

Does anyone know if there's a way I can go into the router and alter the name of the static clients so I can remove the ' from the name an enter the DHCP page?

Thanks,

Henry

The config database of RV0xx does not support single quote, double quote, and back slash, i.e. ', ", and \. The firmware should have blocked users from entering the 3 chars in the first place. If the config database is corrupted due to the unsupported chars, the only way out is to reset the device to factory default in order to regain access to the DHCP setup page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: