Views
Helpful
Replies

RV082 Dropping the internet when some machine connects

siqsystems
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings, Friends

In my company we have a RV082 configured with a fiber connection. However, every person who connects to the network (For Wifi or cable) the internet drops.

The internal network is regular. But the internet connection does not.

All machines are configured to generate a dynamic IP within a predefined range.

Anyone ever experienced this problem?

thanks

1 Reply 1

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Vinicius,

Thank you for reaching Small Business Support Community.

I would first suggest you to make sure you run the latest firmware release version; 4.2.2.08;

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=282414011&softwareid=282465789&release=4.2.1.02

If that does not make any difference I would like to know a few things; one is what do you do to get the internet connection back? Is there any VPN tunnel configuration in place? If so please give us details about it, same if you have any dual WAN setting like load balancing.  If you are, or once you are, running on the latest firmware please check on the "Log>System Statistics" and look for any packet errors on the WAN interfaces or LAN if any. Try disabling the "firewall" to figure out if that's the problem somehow and if everything works that way, please send us a screenshot of the firewall settings including the access rules page.

I'll be looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.