Views
Helpful
Replies

RV160 Admin Web UI not showing

ErikG
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I just got a RV160. When I access https://192.168.1.1 I initially get the "not secure" Chrome warning. I bypass that but then the page never loads. No sign-in box appear (its just grey). I can view source and there are some minimal access going on (looks like an old angular application) but that's it. Should I return it or is there something I'm missing?

It gets an IP from my ISP, the DHCP is working but I cannot access the web ui.

I've tried resetting, unplugging, waiting 5,10,30s but nothing seems to work.

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check you have ping working continuously, if the ping ok, then try a different browser.

Try Power off the device and ON and test. ( also let us know what LED you see ?)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I have the same problem. Ping is working, but the web GUI doesn't want to load. I have tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge Nothing helps LEDs PWR and link/act + gigabit light green.

Experiencing the exact same scenario.  Ping works but no GUI access.  Tried all browsers but web page load always fails after the security warning.

Hi ,

My name is Nikola Butlev and I'm a Cisco Engineer,

Have you tried with a different IP address which is to be  set through your PC.

Then type the new IP address in the address bar.

Thank you,

I don't understand. How to change the IP number of the router without having posibility to access it's configuration? Maybe there in another posibility to do it...