Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Site to Site VPN issue not automatically reconnect after firmware upg

Hi,

I have 2 Rv340 configured for site-site to VPN.

Everyday scheduled reboot configured for morning 2:00am and 2:45 am, after upgrading firmware to Firmware Version: 1.0.03.27 , VPN is not auto connecting. SO is this issue is because of new firmware issue.

I have didn't mentioned any technical details, if anyone wants logs or any other details please let me know. 

5 Replies 5

check NTP sync.

Are you referring to this settings

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png

Please let me know if I need to check any other settings.

Hi,

There is no such an S2S issue with the new firmware. The one that has been resolved is CSCwa71839 IKEv2 S2S issues Keep-alive issue: S2S tunnel only attempts to negotiate once. IKEv2 S2S issues: PSK with backslash (https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/routers/csbr/RV340/Release_Note/RV34xx_relnote_v1_0_03_27.pdf). Did you check the time settings on both ends and if the Keep-Alive and DPD are enabled?

----------My Current Configuration---------------------------------------------

s2s.png

-----------------DPD | Keep alive--------------------------------------------

s2s1.png

s2s3.png

-----------------------Issues--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After updating to Firmware Version: 1.0.03.27, S2S VPN doesn't connect automatically after schedule reboot, even if I try to connect manually 

s2s4.png

In order to reestablish s2s connection I need to Reboot both Rv340 in same time.

-----------My Resolution----------------------------------

Firmware revert back to  1.0.03.26

Problem resolved

----------------------------------------------------------

If any the configuration need to modify please let me know

Hi,

There is no known bug regarding this issue.

You can open a support case in Cisco Small Business TAC in which engineers will collect all required information from you like this posted in forum, packet capture, logs and etc. They will investigate the issue and if it's the bug they will communicate with developers to fix issue in next firmware release. 

You can find TAC contacts in link below:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html