Views
Helpful
Replies

Rv345 VPN-SSL client can't ping VLAN

CristianDuc
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everybody,

I read about similar topics in the Community but I couldn't get through the problem.

I set the VPN-SSL connection in my RV345, then I connect from internet using the VPN-SSL using both mobile phone and windows, I can ping the router with the VLAN IP 192.168.2.1 (I have only 1 VLAN), I can ping the ISP modem 192.168.1.1, I can ping the router using the WLAN IP 192.168.1.10 but I can't ping any other IP in the 192.168.2.0 VLAN. The router is connected with the ISP modem using the modem DMZ e the WLAN1 using the static IP method. The ISP has provided me also with a static public IP.

I've manually calculated the MTU and set it to 1424, but it didn't make any difference from using the auto mode. I set the split tunnel as following: 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0 & 192.168.2.0/255.255.255.0, but I also tried to disabled it and it makes no difference.

Moreover, when I'm connected to the SSL-VPN, using the Diagnostic tool, I can ping the whole VLAN but I can't do it from shell.

Can it be a problem related to the ISP connection? I have some clues because If I connect the router to the modem without the DMZ I can't connect to the VPN. If I use DHCP/Use DHCP Provided DNS Server instead of the static IP in the WAN1 I don't have internet in the VLAN. Can the ISP block the VPN traffic from the VLAN?

I will really appreciate any suggestion thanks a lot, Cristian

1 Reply 1

CoreyP319
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Cristian,

I'm sorry for the delay. As a heads up, you may raise a case with TAC for help as well.

Can you confirm if you configured your RV345 to use the DMZ? Here is an in-depth article on the topic of DMZs on RV34X.

Thanks,

Corey