cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Switch,Routers need to buy

sk3l3t0n_l33t
Level 1
Level 1

Hey i am looking to buy some switches and routers for my small businnes. Basically i will need 7 Routers which connected WAN links. Furthermore, i will need 18x switches of 24 ports and 14x switches of 48 ports and 13 routers which are going to connect the different sites to each other.. i dont know if i ask much but we are doing a reconstruction of the business. if is easy can have a pricing? Ty

2 Replies 2

adawa
Level 3
Level 3

Hello, sk3l3t0n_l33t

I initially recommend looking at Cisco Small Business 500 series switches for stackable models and 300 series for non stackable models. What kind of sites or services will you be supporting on each sites? Will you also need PoE as well? Would love to hear more of your requirements and maybe assist you with a much specific solution. I can also help you look for local availability of support and assist you with pricing. Let me know if you have additional concerns or e-mail (adawa@cisco.com) me directly. Kind regards. 

SamirD
Level 5
Level 5

The right products are not going to be easy to recommend without a network map (or a proposed one), and details on what is trying to be accomplished.

Huntsville's Premiere Car and Bike e-magazine: www.huntsvillecarscene.com