cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRV200 lost in the network.

TinyRaccoon
Level 1
Level 1

Suddenly "lost" the router, no ping, no wireless, only LED POWER & LED WIRELESS shine. Wi-Fi network is not recognized. Sometimes, when power on lights only "POWER". What can I do? Is it possible to flash without a web interface and how to do it, if you do not know the current IP address? Thank you.
PS - sorry for the "google-translate", I understand well, write - bad.

3 Replies 3

riroe
Level 3
Level 3

If you can't access the Router through the Web Interface then your only other way would be to try a reset on the Router. There should be a reset button on the outside of the Router. Hold this Reset button in for at least 30 seconds.  After the 30 seconds let the router stay idle for for a few more seconds. After this try accessing the interface with 192.168.1.1. The User ID and password will have reset back to admin.     Hope this helps.

Thank you, sorry, I'm probably not all written. The router is absolutely not responding! When connect the network cable - Lan-LED is not lit, the computer network card state: "no connection ". Reset absolutely does not work. (((

You can call into our Cisco Small Business Support Center at 1-866-606-1866 and provide them the serial number of the router and let us

check to see if the router is still under hardware warranty. If the router is still under warranty an engineer can do some troubleshooting

with you and see if they can correct the problem.

THANKS