cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3 Sites Ring VPN

a9a1c1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,  First time post here,  Long time cisco level 1/2 engineer.  This question is above what I can do.  OK Ill Send a mini-network diagrams too.  

I wish 2 of the 3 sites used ASA firewalls but only one does.  We know how to get the other 2 sides working.  They are sonicwall firewalls.  

https://support.software.dell.com/kb/sw8514

Our prod Network Has 7 subnets,  Our First DR-DE site is connected via Fiber and is another routed Subnet of our Prod Network.  Our Remote DR-Maine Site has 1 vlan.  

If we loose the internet at one of the sites we need to get to the other sites.  I do not know how to implement this on the ASA Side of things, since the prod networks are inside.    Routing is done at switch level or the DR DE,  since we were having Asymmetric Routing issues.  What do I need to do on the ASA to get this to work.  We only want to implement with Static Routes and Metrics.  

For Example if we lose the Prod Internet,  We still need to get from DR-maine to Prod via DR-DE.  Same goes for any site.  

1 Reply 1

a9a1c1
Level 1
Level 1

So nobody has an idea on how to do this.  I guess my only reaction to this is to replace the ASA to keep configs the same.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: