cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3745 VPN bundle and NM-2W

y_aljamil
Level 1
Level 1

I am facing a problem, I have a 3745 VPN K9 Bundle. When installing NM-2W and WIC-2T in it and when the AIM module activated, I get the attached error messages and the serial interface goes down.

2 Replies 2

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi

Do find the reason and the recommendations as provided in cisco.

%FECPM-2-SCCFAIL : Init of SCC[dec] for int [dec]/[dec] failed to do [chars]

Explanation The software has failed to initialize or restart an SCC of a serial interface on the FECPM.

Recommended Action Clear the serial interface. If this error message recurs, copy the message exactly as it appears on the console or in the system log, contact your Cisco technical support representative, and provide the representative with the gathered information.

Error Message

%FECPM-3-SCCRESET : SCC reset for int [dec]/[dec] at [chars] failed

Explanation An internal error has occurred.

Recommended Action Copy the error message exactly as it appears on the console or in the system log, contact your Cisco technical support representative, and provide the representative with the gathered informatio

Also is it possible for u to check upgrading with later ios version code for this box ??

regds

Hello,

I upgraded the IOS to the c3745-adventerprisek9-mz.124-4.T.bin one. it is the latest and entreprise version.

The strange thing that the error completely disapear when I disable the AIM module with the following command:

no crypto engine aim 0

I am also facing the same problem with a 2691 VPN bundle too.

I consulted a Cisco partner with no answer to this issue!

Thanks,

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card