cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,1)In what cases does a host connected to an Ethernet no need to use ARP or an ARP Cache fot better transmitting IP ?2)Suppose Router C receives a request from Router A looking for Router B's Physical Address,suppose C has the bind IP to Phy., shou...

vpalania by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,if I configure in the router OSPF the command "default-information originate always" I see that the IOS set a TAG at the route 0.0.0.0 with the value equal at the OSPF process-id.Is there some one that know why of this tag number?Thanks Giovanni

I have misconception in the selection process of:. Root bridge --> Lowest BID / Lowest Cost / Lowest Sender ID / Lowest port ID. Root Port --> Lowest cost / Lowest port ID. Designated Port --> Lowest cost / Lowest port ID. Designated Switch (for a ne...

A Chairde, Was wondering can all cards in 7609 fit into 7606 Chassis ??? Sounds a bit thick , but as am buying one, I need to make 100% sure ... Also any differences between chassis that I need to know ..... Assume if SUP Car...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1.What is the adv. of having IP checksum covers only the datagram header & not the data ?2.What is the MTU size for FrameRelay ? ATm network ?3.What are the advantages of reassembly at ultimate destination instead of doing it after one network ?Thank...

vpalania by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to bring a channelized T3 into a flexwan on a Cat 6000, so I'm looking at the PA-MC-T3. I'm pretty sure that is correct. Now, I need to be able to peal out separate T1s to connect to Adtran 550's and similar devices. Is the PA-MC-8T1 is ...

Hi ,I am having a doubt of how to configure RIPv2 for the following network scenarios. We are in the process of upgrading our Internet connection from frame relay to 20Meg pipe. With respect to that we are placing 3750 Cisco catalyst switch at ISP co...

Hi All,I have a cisco 2611 and thinking of buying a CISCO WIC1 ADSL card.My ISP uses PPPoA will I be able to install this card in the router and connect.Also I have IOS 11.2 will I need to upgrade to 12+Thanks in advance for any help

I have configured a router with a WAN interface and two LAN interfaces. One LAN interface is 10.x.x.x network and the other is a 172.x.x.x network. I have a web server located ont the 172 network. I have enabled a second routable IP and access-list...

Good day,I have to configure two internets access point in ospf network.I don't need if it is necessary to have 2 bacbone area, or if it can be done with a single backbone area.Is it necessary to configure pbr ??Any suggest will be appreciated.Regard...

Hi!My configuration consists of two 1711 with WIC-1AM running IOS 12.3(7)XR4. I configured dialer-watch, this works fine. But my problem is no routing-packets (no hello packets) are sent across the dial-Up link. I have tested it with EIGRP and OSPF. ...

mig by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to combine two point to point connections over 2 routers.I believe it is called aggregation. Basically combining two point to point connections so that we can double our speed.I will be running a 7206 to a 2610.What are the ios commands ...