cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Activating Security License for C1111-4PLTELA Router

wenqi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, I need some help activating Security license for C1111-4PLTELA. As my router does not have internet access due to security reasons, I am not sure how to activate the license.

I went through below link and it seems there needs access to "Registers the device with the back-end server. Token id can be obtained from your virtual a/c in the Smart Licensing server." On procedure step 2". I can't find this "token id" on my smart license accou and my router does not have internet access. I don't suppose this step will work?

Hoping to get some help here as Cisco support told me my router does not have service contract and they can't advice this. Thank you!

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/1100/software/configuration/xe-16-6/cisco_1100_series_swcfg_xe_16_6_x/cisco_1100_series_swcfg_xe_16_6_x_chapter_010011.html

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post the complete output to the command "sh license".

Lachezar Kemerov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Take a look at Specific License Reservation - it's supported as of 16.11.1a. So long as you have your License added to your Smart Account, you should be able to follow the steps.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card