cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

when I do 'show ip bgp all' on my 8300 router, I can see all networks and the next hop, but when I choose one of those networks and do 'show ip bgp a.b.c.d/nn', the output would be %network not in table.    can someone please explain why this happens...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please figure this static routing for me? I need to connect all the devices in this topology with each other. But it seems like something is wrong with the 'Gotham' router. Kindly help me to identify the error. I am attaching the zipped pk...

Good evening everyone. I am trying to setup my home lab. I have ISP router (XB7-T) from Xfinity connected to Cisco ASA 5525-X network. My ISP network is  in range 192.168.1.0/24. I plugged internet cable from ISP router to Outside gigaport0/0 on my A...

1.png 3.png
jelenb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a few questions as im a new on this.I have an 876 DSL router with ip address 192.168.20.253 and i need to allow port forword to ip 192.168.20.252 and port 5123 . I am quite confused with the NAT statements.I have a public IP (from ISP) o...

kvlisna by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I've purchased a catalyst 3560 multilayer switch for myself and I'm trying to configure two things:1. SSH 2. VLAN With SSH I'm able to get it up when creating any VLAN other than 1 but for VLAN 1 no matter what I do( assign an IP address,...

Hello guys, I've purchased a catalyst 3560 multilayer switch for myself and I'm trying to configure two things:1. SSH 2. VLAN With SSH I'm able to get it up when creating any VLAN other than 1 but for VLAN 1 no matter what I do( assign an IP address,...

shados by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I don't understand why I get these values ​​in Uplink/Downlink MAX : Negotiated QOS Parameters: Precedence = Low Priority, Delay = Class 3 Reliability = Unack GTP, LLC, Ack RLC, Protected data Peak = 8 kB/sec, Me...

I was wondering if there was a place where I can find a history of Cisco Devices, such as routers, switches, firewalls, etc. For example, if I wanted to know the history of Intel processors, there are many websites that show a pretty elaborate pictur...

Hello,I wish to reset my 2911 router. Tried both method of sending Ctrl+Brk sequence as well as removing flash from the router. For both occasions, I am getting  the below message and there is no prompt comes up.Readonly ROMMON initializedPASSWORD RE...

This is probably a dumb question, but what is the use case for a routing protocol (EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, etc) for a typical average business? Why would a business need more than one router (excluding GLBP)? Why wouldn't a building just have multiple mu...

i have a gre over ipsec from router 1 and router 2 the routing between 2 routers is eigrpi have a good access from cli i can ping all subnets  i try to create vpdn l2tpi create it butfrom cli i can ping all subnetsand from my pc i can not ping any ip...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card