cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings All,Please, recommend how I can configure secondary IP address pool in a Cisco IOS DHCP server.  The screen shot below shows the syntax error I am getting even though I am following Cisco's documentation. I thought the failed command above ...

In my work environment we have already setup internet with Cisco 2800 router and using DHCP server as Windows server 2008. And now we are going to deploy wireless access point to supply wireless connection.So I choose Cisco 891w router, it is only fo...

I have an issue I am hoping the community might be able to assist with.  I thought posting it here would be good as I am sure others use this type of setup and may benefit from it.We have a Cisco 891 with dual WAN interfaces using two ISP's.  The mai...

M-Square by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We plan to have BFD configured but with following conflicting parameters due to different support groups and standards:CE Router: bfd interval 300 min_rx 300 multiplier 3PE Router: bfd interval 500 min_rx 500 multiplier 5Per my understanding, the hea...

Hello , Following are my details - RV042 , Firm vare version v4.2.2.08 (Apr 26 2013 19:12:26)System Summary -> Setup -> Network -> Wan 1 -> We have selected radio button : Keep-Alive Redial Period : 30 Seconds. But when the connection fails, it does ...

Hi  Really confused on where I allocate an IP address from to use for GLBP interfaces on 2 core routers ?  here is the design  BGP router ( ISP )Core router ____GLBP ______Core routerLayer 3 switchFire wallLayer 3 switch ( access level , supporting V...

Resolved! glbp help

my intention is to provide load balancing and LAN redundancy between the two core routers in case one fails .the two core routers are pointing to TWO seperate ISP's . there is a layer 3 switch between the core router and the firewall , this was a bus...

Hi Everyone, Trying to pick up some networking from the past and I'm running into an issue.I have a router that can successfully ping the outside world and behind the router I have a PC that can ping the internal and external interfaces of the router...

brophy.n by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes