cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Solutions Go Global! Accepted Solution Global Syndication PoC

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing troubleshooting

Hi everyoneI have to do some routing troubleshooting for one of my assignments. I was provided a PKT file which I have attached. The routes don't work as expected and I have to troubleshoot the issue. After adding a few static routes and implementing...

lucad7846 by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ip route

Hi everyoneI am building a simple network for one of my assessments. I would like to get the pc's to be able to communicate with the servers SydSVR and INTERNET on the remote networks. I have tried adding a static route on SYD-R1 through its s0/0/1 i...

lucad7846 by Beginner
  • 29 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Protocol suggestion!

Hello Techies,I need your help/suggestion which protocol is best suited for the attached topology.I have 2 ISP connection. Primary internet connection is ISP1 and 2nd is for failover.Scenario 1: If primary internet goes down traffic automatically shi...

khurram49 by Beginner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR-1006 or 1006-X Configuration

Need some assistance in configuring the ASR1006Redundancy: What is the better approach? Redundant 1006 or use two (2) 1006 devices in redundant setup?Module Sizing: From a growth perspective would it be better to offer 100GE configuration? Is there a...

tdunlap01 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Static PAT not working on ports 80 and 443

Hello, dear experts I have a little bit of an issue with cisco static pat. Basically i have some hosts on the remote network <site outside ip>, in the inside segment 10.0.0.0/8. Hosts need access to the internet and I need access to some ports from a...

IVoronov by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Serving two hosts through port 443 SSL

This is the scenario : A  1941 router  needs to redirect port 443(SSL) to a web server inside the LAN port 3000 while another web server needs to be served on port 443-443 :   router 1941 ----> outside 443 inside 443        =         ----> outside 44...

Frank27 by Beginner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Exceeding EF Traffic Drop to Lower Class

Hi,  I hope you are all doing great. On our MPLS Circuit, outgoing EF traffic should be limited to 1Mbps. But our EF traffic requires more than that. Now upper management don't want to increase EF traffic (as it has extra cost).   I'm thinking of dro...

zaqtivi by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OSPF With MPLS IPVPN and Back Door Link

We have Sites 1 and 2 connected to our MPLS Provider and also have a Backup link between Site 1 and 2 using a different provider for vendor redundancy. We are running OSPF between all the Sites and the MPLS all in Area 0.We want all traffic to route ...

MPLS.JPG
ITGuy118 by Beginner
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: