cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a cisco 4221 router. When I try accessing its GUI page on https://192.168.10.1 its not letting me access that.What all I have tried and not working is as follows:Tried older version of firefox which supports TLS 1Tried fiddling with the fi...

Hello, Trying to lab up a scenario but having issues establishing BGP Peering. We have an iBGP Peering (same ASN) between RA and RB, they both directly connected and peering is fine. There is a router RC directly connected to RA using different ASN (...

ashb928 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are using the Cisco ASR1001-X as core router on our ISP network. For the management of the CPE I set up a TR-069 ACS server. For testing purposes I configured the ACS URL manually on the CPE, which works fine.However I'd like our ASR to pass th...

andy89 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

HiHow do I check that all is ok with a Dialer Interface which is using Chap for authentication, is there any basic commands I can run to check all is ok, also I notice that the Dialer Interface dosent get an IP Address and never has but it does get a...

I would appreciate any help! I am working on "Getting Started with Cisco Packet Tracer. Deploying devices in the packet Tracer but keeps getting this error message.

MilezMontego_0-1728617626351.png

Hello everyone,While learning EIGRP, I encountered a challenge regarding metric calculation. I understand that each router calculates the Feasible Distance (FD) to reach a destination. As part of this process, each router first calculates the cost to...

Recently stumbled upon the well known issue with the ASR920's, where output drops occur if traffic ingressed the 10G interfaces, but has to egress a 1G interface, described here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/routers/asr-920-router/21831...

nani_gvd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I was taking a practice CCNA exam and had a question on NAT. I was just curious if anyone could help clarify if this is the correct answer and why? The question was on how many interfaces of R1 need the "ip nat inside" command to grant exter...

Hello Community. I would like to establish Certificate-based SIP-trunk to WxC. When tried to import crypto key generated outside router crypto key import rsa ownKEY general-purpose exportable terminal p@ssword there is a problem. Only 3DES ecrypted p...

Hermozol by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We faced issue related to ISIS. Two N540 connect each other over bundle interface.so we saw that  isis is up but ping is unstable. ping's success percent is 30% and appears some logs related to  isis bad lsp. we  some logs is belowRP/0/RP0/CPU0:Sep 1...

Resolved! BGP Query

Hello cisco peopleCan you please tell me why i see multiple routes for the same destination from different destinations but the nexthop is the same ip address, also why I only see a metric zero value for one of them?sh ip bgp   Network     Next Hop  ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card