cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm an MSP what is managing a Cisco ASA firewall in a datacenter - Software Version 9.16(4)14The ISP connection is 500MB down/100 MB upWe have about 20 IPSec VPN tunnels & 50 RAS VPN's at any given time on this firewall with a mixture of IKEv1 & IKEv...

sos66 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have two Cisco C1101-4p routers set for a site-to-site ipsec vpn. There is no nat. The issue is some computers cannot use the resources on the other end. Some have no problem. Some can access some resources. Some cannot access anything. The version o...

I am using an RV260 and have also setup internal DNS servers. I have some clients that have either hardcoded DNS or otherwise use DNS that will route around the internal DNS. Is there a way to change this in the RV260 to reroute all DNS traffic to my...

kamenra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the default when Proxy xTR and PETR features are enabled?Will all communication flow from the on-premises Router to the Internet environment?If we want to enable communication flow to the Internet on each router, do we need to configure each ...

hina316 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HejI am trying to configure DHCP pool for a vrf but I get the below error. I am not sure why I am getting the errorASR9903 - 7.11.1ErrorSpoiler% Failed to commit one or more configuration items during a pseudo-atomic operation. All changes made have ...

Hello. So, i connected Cisco 892fsp console to PC, with an USB adapter for DB9. I See the boot log of this router, but when it comes to "Would you like to enter the initial configuration dialog? [yes/no] "I can't type anything in the answer...Any ide...

GlobalC by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NTA Direction

Hello,If i execute command show flow monitor NTA-Mon cache format table i got this record.From below picture how we can determine for every record the traffic is ingress or egress?For example for record one, is the 10.103.248.66 download or upload to...

hs08_0-1719283566133.png
hs08 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been able to figure out exactly how to use the NMEA streaming over IP option using the NIM-LTEA-EA on an ISR4000? I cannot figure it out at all. The configuration here says you specify a source IP, destination IP, and port:lte gps nmea {ip...

emuman100 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes