Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot Show Debug Info

PolarPanda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I tried to troubleshoot a router (ISR 4321) which cannot be login remotely by domain user via radius server. So I enabled debug radius authentication or debug aaa authentication. When I tried to open another window of console and login the same switch via ssh, I didn't see any debug info show up in the previous console. So I did show debug, I got message below. Can anyone tell me why the debug info not automatically populate in the previous console. Thank you. 

General OS:
AAA Authentication debugging is on
IOSXE Conditional Debug Configs:

Conditional Debug Global State: Stop

IOSXE Packet Tracing Configs:

Packet Infra debugs:

Ip Address Port
------------------------------------------------------|----------

SSH:
Incoming SSH debugging is on

Radius protocol debugging is on
Radius packet protocol debugging is on

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

Not sure i understand your question. Is your question related to debug messages but showing up in your console terminal over ssh access? Have you enabled terminal monitor to see them real time on your console screen?
Otherwise, if that wasn't your question, can you detail please your concern?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

Not sure i understand your question. Is your question related to debug messages but showing up in your console terminal over ssh access? Have you enabled terminal monitor to see them real time on your console screen?
Otherwise, if that wasn't your question, can you detail please your concern?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

terminal monitor is the command i was looking for. Thanks. 

You're welcome

Thanks
Francesco
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card