cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am hoping someone can provided guidance on proper setup on internal routing with a GS300 with two different sub-subnets. This is not my forte but i should be able to mange it if am pointed in the right direction. Network  Diagram is below, the issu...

Network Diag.png
ylafont by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASR vs NCS

Hi expert Can someone give an explanation what is the difference between router ASR and NCS?Why Cisco differentiate it into two models?

Hello, I am trying to setup a network with a web server in a private network that should be availaible from an outside network.I have some probl;em with my routing route, and I have tried to give access to all ip by configurer ip route 0.0.0.0 on my ...

Drakestes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wanting to pvoide a customer with L2 transport across our MPLS network, we have the XCONNECT set-up PE to PE, on the custoer side, the CE will be a ISR4331 with a switch port module. I can run a trunk to the PE, but the question is, how do I dou...

Xividar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.Our HQ replicates traffic to our DR daily. We have replicas of our Windows hosts and our internal apps (IA) at the DR. There are two ISP WAN connections, ISP A and ISP B. We currently use A link to transmit Windows replication and B link to...

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to downgrade an ASR 1001-x from 16.6.4 to 3.16.6. I currently have a boot statement configured which is booting into the required code, however I feel this is a temporary solution and not a full downgrade. I used this document for my proc...

Hello,  I am trying to open a port in my Cisco router using the command, ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.102.2 25 interface Dialer1 25, but no luck. Could someone please help? The router is a Cisco 886VA Below is my configuration:Current conf...

We are kicking ospf to the curb here in our network upgrade soon. To try and eliminate the excessive redistribution we have going on we are going to run iBGP instead of OSPF. I feel like I could be configuring iBGP right now as it stands since the AD...

I need to temporarily block two IP subnets at a remote site from reaching across the WAN, but they need to talk to each other in the meantime.  These subnets exist on my 4451 at Gi0/0/1.70 (10.63.70.0/24) and Gi0/0/1.71 (10.63.71.0/24), and they need...

tim.smith by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodywell that's one week i am trying to do a lab on CPT and i have a problems to join two network.I already apologize for my bad english.. i dont what's wrong exactly i cant ping from pc1 to pc2 i put a static route on the multilayer 0.0.0.0 ...