Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 1000v download

I have tried to download a 1000v QCOW K9 (with encryption) image to assess its suitability for a project. According to a pdf found on the Cisco site, we should be able to download it , get a trial license then license it when ready. I am getting "entitlement required" when trying to download.  I have tried the messaging/ chat facility on the site but I end up talking to sales people who really try to help but don't seem to grasp what I need. 

May be I am missing something obvious. 

Chicken and egg situation: we need the demo to assess its suitability, but we seem to need a license to get the demo.

Does anyone has an idea how to get the basic "amsterdam" demo? I don't care if it is limited to 100kb per interface for the time being. 

I have been asked to look into Juniper devices since I have been banging my head on a wall for one week. I would rather use Cisco, but they might very well miss on a decent sale.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: