cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Below is the output of show policy-map interface gix/x/x on one of the company's gateway router. What does the highlighted "30 second offered rate 1153000 bps" mean? Does that mean for the last 30 second (from the moment i type the show polic...

NAT

HI, I have a Data center at one place & my branch office at other location,& i have a Public IP at Data Center which i wanted to nat with my branch office PC is it possibel.?? & If its possible then what is the procedure.Data Center & Branch office i...

Hi everyone, I am using an off-site VPN server (L2/IPsec, Windows Server) to which clients can connect securely and who routes their traffic to the internet. Is there any way my Cisco C1111 router could behave like a VPN client in this scenario and r...

an_ho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all .I'm trying to configure DHCP server in a c2911 router , to serve multiple VLAN (10 , 20)(1) i created SVI interfaces in the MLSW1 and activated routing(2) i turned interfaces (Fa0/1 , Fa0/2 , Fa0/3) to Trunki know i can do it by creating ...

noah5E by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco router connected to a core switch via pass through VLAN.  Cisco PO1(172.16.0.1/30) -------- Juniper (LAG) (172.16.0.2/30)There are multiple SVI's on the Juniper switch. Cisco EIGRP config is like this.  I see the EIGRP neighbor and it ...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dear FriendMy show envo all show the detailSensor List: Environmental MonitoringSensor Location State ReadingPEM Iout P0 Normal 14 APEM Vout P0 Normal 12 V DCPEM Vin P0 Normal 226 V ACTemp: PEM P0 Normal 17 CelsiusTemp: FC P0 Fan Speed 65% 11 Cels...

hi ... i m very new to cisco asr series router .....pls explain me meaning of RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:routerwhat is meaning of each field ...my q may be silly but it ll help other guys ..  Thanks in advance  

Hello Friends,I have some doubt about in which state TCP initiation happened in BGP. According to the  BGP Fundamental book following can be observed.  But according to the following table of CCIE V5 OCG TCP session initiate in Active state. So what ...

BGP TCP.PNG CCIE v5.PNG