Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO 3600 series

Hello. My husband, a computer engineer, bought a CISCO 3600 piece of equipment, probably for his web server for High Tec Productions.  I don't know just when he bought it, but here are two numbers which may help you to identify it:  Printed in black is CISCO 3660 MB 2FE, and to the right of CLEI CODE is a white sticker CN113ERAAA.  He passed away, and I must make wise decisions about what to do with his things.  I hope you can email me an estimate of the current value of this equipment.  Also, please let me know if I may mention your company in a book I am writing to help other widows.

Thank you.

Carol Schwarz  carollschwarz331@gmail.com

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Carol, 

Sorry to hear about your husband's passing.

The 3660 has been end-of-support for more than a decade ago.  It has no value and no one would be buying it.  You would be paying someone to take it away from you. 

Hope this helps.

Hello,

very sorry to hear about your husband...

I think the 3660 was originally released somewhere in the 1990s (1996), and eventually reached what Cisco calls 'end-of-life' status, which means it is not sold anymore, in 2003. Depending on what, if any, expansion modules it has, you might be able to sell it on Ebay for a small amount. There are a lot of people that start in networking who build a home lab for practice. Maybe if you post a picture of the front and back, we will be able to tell what modules are installed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco