Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO 900 Series - C921

navjeetkrai
Level 1
Level 1

what is crypto throughput ?

If C921 support 150mbps crypto throughput - does it mean it will support 150mbps MPLS leased line as WAN throughput?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

you are right, the tables were for xDSL. Annoying that this is not listed somewhere, the only thing they say that the switching is at linerate. One would (logically) assume that if the crypto throughput is 150Mbps, the non-crypto throughput should be higher, so your 100/100 should in any case be easily achievable...

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello,

I think 100 is the max with VDSL. Have a look at Tables 3 and 4 in the attached document...

https://blog.router-switch.com/2019/02/the-latest-ciscos-soho-routers-isr-900/

Hi Georg,

Thanks for your reply however table 2 and 3 states DSL to which I understand given asymetric upload and download and is not dedicated as well.

I am more concerned to understand if given a dedicated leased line with symentric upload and download, then should it support 100mbps 1:1

Since they have replaced 800 series which were used to support upto 25mbps and are triple enhanced.

Hello,

you are right, the tables were for xDSL. Annoying that this is not listed somewhere, the only thing they say that the switching is at linerate. One would (logically) assume that if the crypto throughput is 150Mbps, the non-crypto throughput should be higher, so your 100/100 should in any case be easily achievable...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card