cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco C1112 ISR with VOIP phones Hunt Group Issues

stuart.pannell
Level 1
Level 1

I have three Yealink VOIP phones setup and registered to a service providers Broadsoft IPBX platform, they are all members of the same broadcast hunt group i.e. when you call the pilot number all three phones ring simultaneously (well they should). When I provide the network over a Cisco 887VA broadband router then the hunt group behaves as expected and all 3 IP phones ring simultaneously. When I then move the same broadband service to the Cisco C1112 ISR only one phone rings, I have done some extensive research and thought it may have been the default ip nat portblock that was being used as the 887VA starts at 1024 and the C1112 starts at 5074. I managed to change the default portblock on the ISR and still the problem persists, so maybe SIP ALG, well I have applied the commands no ip nat service sip tcp 5060 and no ip nat service sip udp 5060 and still the issues persists. I cannot for the life of me find out what the difference is between the 887VA running IOS version c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.156-2.T1.bin and the C1112 ISR running IOS XE version c1100-universalk9_ias.16.09.02.SPA.bin 

I have attached the configurations from both routers 

Any help would be appreciated

1 Reply 1

stuart.pannell
Level 1
Level 1
Just to let you all know that this was down to the SIP header size from the Service Provider.
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card