cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hello every one,i am creating a class activity for my students on static routing. as shown below and the problem is pc's are pinging successfully with local routers but they are not unable to ping with center router. please give me any suggestions.

img.jpg

Hi,  I'd like to ask for some help on what the best option in this network that we have. A little background. We have this 4Mbps DLL  that we used to link up at the other site. Last month we finally were able to purchase a back up link of 2Mbps for t...

site setup.PNG

Hi, If there is no traffic matched for class-audio,video and email, the limit default traffic can reach is 15Mbps? Can i say there are priority traffic shaping configured for class-audio,video and email?How to check which class is higher priority?But...

getaway51 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, One of our vendors is trying to perform bandwidth and traffic performance testing. They have completed their testing by attaching various end-point devices to the access-layer, dist-layer, and core layer switches in our infra. The vendor is re...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I am looking at 9300 switch for one of my clients to support GRE and BGP( GRE between sites).It needs to support 4 byte asn. Feature navigator confirms it is supported on C9300-24T-A. On feature navigator, I used keywork "BGP", "BGP Support ...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  We would like to setup RPKI but we are facing to these errors when we try top setup and commit a route-policy to check RPKI validation state on IPs.  route-policy RP_RPKI in !!% Could not find entry in list: Policy [RP_RPKI] uses the 'validation...

Dear All,               I am looking for a solution for the following scenario. Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.There is one service running on servers which has additional virtual IP (30.30.30.1/30) which could be active on Site ...

StaticRouteTracking.jpg
AMU by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have attached a diagram and would like to get an advice regarding of the best practice configuration scenario.Will it work properly if R1 is peered with R3 and R2 across the same subnet? What if I would filter on R3 some received network(e.g...