cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco isr g2 3925 troughput/maxspeed

AHMADJ
Level 1
Level 1

have seen this document but it is not showing clear statement can you please just update me with below details

1-Router throughput capability: ?????

2-Maximum Bandwidth can support:??????

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Leonid Voronkin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Снимок.PNG

Снимок1.PNG

Снимок2.PNG

Снимок3.PNG

Снимок4.PNG

Снимок5.PNG

Снимок6.PNG

Снимок7.PNG

View solution in original post

Lenoid has provided the tables from the document I'm unable to attach.

As noted, and as can be seen, the 3925's performance is highly variable, depending on how you use it.  I.e. it's performance depends on both your configuration and the traffic it's processing.

If you're wondering why Cisco's recommendation is about half of the "worst" case, that's because you'll need to remember to allow for duplex bandwidth on many links.  The performance tables are aggregate performance for all traffic passing through the router.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What document are you referring to?

I've attached a Cisco paper that well describes a 3925's performance under different conditions.  ("Different conditions" is important to understand because a 3925's effective performance is very variable.)

Attachments aren't attaching!

Trying a new reply . . .

...appears to not work!

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

attached some performance report - this works?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I am not able to find attachment

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks having some issue attaching the document, a contacted the community manager to fix.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Leonid Voronkin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Снимок.PNG

Снимок1.PNG

Снимок2.PNG

Снимок3.PNG

Снимок4.PNG

Снимок5.PNG

Снимок6.PNG

Снимок7.PNG

Lenoid has provided the tables from the document I'm unable to attach.

As noted, and as can be seen, the 3925's performance is highly variable, depending on how you use it.  I.e. it's performance depends on both your configuration and the traffic it's processing.

If you're wondering why Cisco's recommendation is about half of the "worst" case, that's because you'll need to remember to allow for duplex bandwidth on many links.  The performance tables are aggregate performance for all traffic passing through the router.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card